Friday 11 March 2011

Hop & Follow Fridays!


Hosted by Crazy For Books

"If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"
Oh man, there are so many choices! I would probably go ahead and catch up on 2011 debut author books - well, the ones that were already out!



Hosted by ParaJunkee's View
; Featured Blog is Bookaholic Does Blogging
Just like Ashley said (love it) "Ashley the girl..." who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?
I'm Missy the Girl. Twenty-seven year old mommy to two chihuahuas and one kitty, wife to one Nick W (best husband EVER) and godsister to a beautiful 15-year-old named Brooklyn. I'm a housewife and, outside of my blog, I also review professionally for a few publications. When I'm not here, I'm usually traveling over 70 miles to spend time with my parents. I used to be a professional painter, and still do some random side jobs to keep the experience. If I'm at home and not online, I'm with Nick and the 'kids' - they're my life so I spend as much time with them as possible. :)


**Win a Kindle and other prizes! Check this post to find out how!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment