Monday 25 June 2012

It's Monday - June is on it's way out

It's Monday and June is on it's way out.  It can hold it's head in shame and creep out the back door.  We have had terrible weather for June.

I know here in the UK we can never be sure of our weather, but we started the month on drought measures and we have had so much rain and flooding the drought measures, which were expected to last until well into the winter, have been lifted.

We did have our Jubilee celebrations to remember.  A good time was had by all.


Cupcakes made by my daughter


Now to books......


In My Postbox


SECOND TIME AROUND by ERIN KAYE


New on the Kindle


YOURS TRULY by KIRSTY GREENWOOD





What I am reading now


THE COURTESAN'S LOVER by Gabrielle Kimm
I have had this one on my shelf a while.  I picked it up to read earlier in the year but could not get into it.
I put it back on the shelf rather than give up after 50 pages.  I am glad I did as I picked up the flow after about 80 pages.

New on the blog






Review of A DIFFERENT KIND OF FOREVER - DEE ERNST



Review of THE LADY MOST LIKELY - JULIA QUINN, ELOISA JAMES, CONNIE BROCKWAY


Check out the 2 giveaways (UK only) in the left hand side bar.  


There is an Int giveaway coming up soon.


What does your reading week look like?







No comments:

Post a Comment