Saturday 4 June 2011

In My Mailbox

Hosted By: The Story Siren
Inspired By: Pop Culture Junkie



For Review
{Author Requests}


{Sacramento Book Review}




{Spencer Hill Press}


Purchases





Non-Book Purchases


Okay, so I *was* going to be a good little girl and only DVR these past two seasons during the marathon before Season 4 started since I've already seen all of the episodes. However, HBO decided to be a poopie head and only show the marathon on the HD channel, which would complete deplete my memory in 8 or so episodes. So, I had to buy them... which I didn't mind since Target had Season 2 on DVD for $20 and Season 3 for $30. Not TOO bad. My only regret was not finding out sooner about the DVR issue... by the time I went to make my purchase, they were out of the Season 3 Eric editions. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment