Thursday 31 January 2013

VIB Award

The lovely Nicky Wells has passed this award to me, thank you, thank you Nicky.

I would also like to thank Marilyn Chapman for passing this award to me.




To accept this awards I must
1) Link back to the wonderful person who nominated me (done)
2) offer seven random facts about me and
3) pass the award on to seven fabulous bloggers.
Here goes


7 random facts........


  1. I love marmite. Marmite on toast, Marmite sarnies, Marmite crisps, Marmite on crackers.
  2. I hate nuts. All nuts.
  3. I wish I had straight hair.
  4. I have always wanted to be able to play the drums.  Being able to keep time would be an obstacle.
  5. I cannot swim.  I scrimped to pay for swimming lessons for my older children.  Youngest is just starting to go in the water.
  6. I used to love Genealogy and researched my family tree back to the 1600's.  It is quite time consuming and now quite expensive, so my research is now collecting dust on top of the wardrobe.
  7. I have had  a variety of jobs including, working in sweet shop, Insurance clerk, various office jobs and shop jobs,homehelp for the elderly but my favourite was teaching assistant.

Most of the blogs I follow inspire me.  If you follow me regularly, please do take this award and 
put it on your own blog.  Blogs are a labour of love and all deserve credit.

DizzyC





No comments:

Post a Comment