Monday 5 December 2011

It's Monday and we are in December!

Gulp!  December has come along quicker than expected.


I am feeling dizzy with my longer than usual 'To Do' list.    


I have pledged to try to read as much as possible when I do get 'me' time in the next
few weeks and not get distracted by the tv.  





Last week


I read











Reviews to follow this week

Carol K Carr  was guest author and chatted to me about India Black and her research.


My postbox

The Duke is Mine - Eloisa James  review copy

Pear Shaped - Stella Newman review copy

Queen Hereafter - Susan Fraser King review copy 
Check back tomorrow for UK/US giveaway to celebrate the UK publication day


What I am reading now


Check back on Wednesday for a UK giveaway for this novel.


What does your reading week look like?


DizzyC



No comments:

Post a Comment