Friday 30 December 2011

Rewind and remember 2011


I was looking through the blog for 5 star reads to include in my Book Yearbook for 2011.

Along the way I found some non-book related posts that I thought I would share with you all.

January


As we see 2011 out, I am finding family life a little easier. My toddler is no longer a toddler but a big 4 and the older children are being kept busy with school/college/part-time work.
You know you have a toddler

My kitchen capers
Jack of all trades, master of none

February


I was feeling my age
Oldest mummy

The next drama was entitled
Paramedics and Prom Dresses

We had a non-romantic Valentine's Day
Feb 14th - not attending

March

I took a trip down memory lane with
What is that smell?
and My day at the office

Had another proud mummy moment
Proud mummy

I resigned at the end of March!
resignation

April


I decided folks might need some translation
local dialect

We took our annual family holiday in The Highlands of Scotland
The Highlands

May


AJ made his own bookends
Gotta love his style!

June


I am awful at keeping secrets
Secret is out

Computer issues meant I was AWOL from my blog but had something lovely to share
I am AWOL from my blog

July


My blog turned 1!
One today!

I had a last minute wardrobe emergency
Emergency shopping and photo

August


C's exam results were in and I was a proud mum
Brag corner

September


Our UK weather was giving us a surprise
Mother Nature is confused

October and November


Personal posts have been fewer in the last few months of the year
I had an announcement
New additional role

December
My seasons greetings with the family
Seasons Greetings

DizzyC






No comments:

Post a Comment