Saturday 28 April 2012

Wedding update

I am just managing to start thinking about my own wedding plans again.
There are lots of family dramas going on...but need to crack on with the wedding plans, as it is only 19 weeks away now.


My brother got married last Friday. I won't share the photos of bride and groom but can share a couple of my family

3 generations - Yours truly, my daughter C and my mum

My 3  - growing up fast
I still have a long To-do list for the wedding.  This week I have been thinking about my flowers.  Fresh bridal bouquets are so expensive.  I have opted for artificial, foam, flowers.


I do love fresh flowers so to keep costs down, but still have the real thing, I am making my own table centrepieces.  These are my trial centrepieces. Please do let me know your thoughts


Birdcage filled with flowers for centrepiece - using roses, freesias
and Lisianthus

Cube vase and mirror plate


I am three-quarters finished making the wedding invitations.  2 colour ribbons with seed pearls and a wedding stamper for the design.  I am printing inserts too.









DizzyC

No comments:

Post a Comment