Wednesday 15 February 2012

Personal message

Guys,


I need a break.  I love reading and reviewing. I love the blogging community.  I love twitter and facebook.
All these medias take up a lot of our free time.


Free time is something I don't have a lot of at the moment.  


On top of being a full time mum to 3 children, I am organising my wedding which is in September.
After telling my partner, we could not organise a wedding in less than 12 months, I actually had no idea how much work was involved in organising it in just over 6 months!


The main reason I began blogging was my love of books.
I want to concentrate my only free time, in the next few weeks on reading the lovely books that are waiting to be reviewed.


I do have some guest authors, giveaways and features coming up on the blog and these will not stop, but I want to take a break from the community side of blog/twitter/facebook, for a few weeks.


I do hope you will understand if I do not comment on your blogs, or tweet for a little while and hope you will all still be here when I get back into the swing of things.


Love


Carol
DizzyC   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment