Friday 3 February 2012

Tagged!

I have been Tagged by McGuffy Ann



The Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then
create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag (eleven?) people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!



Questions from McGuffy Ann:
1. What is your favourite colour?



Lilac and I prefer blue Lilacs to pink lilacs :)

2. What is your favourite flower?



I have more than one. Freesias, for scent, irises for colour.

3. What kind of pet would you like to have, if possible?



A Dog, but both the boys have asthma so we don't have pets.

4. What is the most unusual pet you have ever had?







Only a dog, called Muffin. He was a Jack Russell/daschund cross.

5. What is your favourite song?



You give me something - James Morrison


6. Why did you start your blog?


July 2010

7. How/why did you choose the name for your blog?



DizzyC is my nickname at home, as I am so forgetful and accident-prone (dizzy).  Little Book Blog was because I expected it to be a little project!

8. Do you have a nickname? What is it?



See above

9. What is the ringer sound on your cell phone?



Rhianna - We fell in love  (for now)



10. Do you collect anything? What?



Not these days, but I used to collect badges, keyrings etc as a child.

11. What was the last dream you had?


A sexy one I could not possibly share!




Questions for the folks I tag

  1. Favourite room in the house
  2. Favourite season and why?
  3. Favourite drink
  4. If you could travel back in time, which era would you like to drop into?
  5. Technology wizard or not?
  6. Favourite Sandwich filling?
  7. Earliest childhood memory
  8. Early bird or night owl?
  9. Favourite board game
  10. Sweet or savoury fan?
  11. Favourite scent?

Now I am tagging.......




DizzyC







No comments:

Post a Comment