Friday 19 August 2011

Award

A lovely blog buddy Jenni Elyse  has passed on this award to me.  Thank you Jenni  :)

Please follow the link and check out her fab blog.



Seven things about me...........

  1. I love Marmite.

  2. I hate nuts.

  3. I went off the taste of beef when I was pregnant 17 years ago with my daughter, and craved it again when pregnant 5 years ago with my youngest son.  Now I eat beef again.

  4. I am a chocoholic!

  5. I drink way too much tea. Very strong and half a sugar.   I average 6 -8 mugs a day.

  6. I am fussy about said tea and would prefer to say no to tea and have a coffee when out.  Nothing worse than weak or milky tea.

  7. I would love to be able to sing.




    I follow over 200 wonderful blogs. I do find it difficult to give awards to just a handful.  Please see my blog list in left hand sidebar as well as...
     passing  this on to these blogs I follow........






     

    Dizzyc


    No comments:

    Post a Comment