Thursday 18 August 2011

Liebster Award

Now, I don't know how you feel, but I find blogging can be very rewarding but very time consuming.

The lovely Laurel-Rain Snow, writer,  has several blogs and manages her blogs so well.  I find there are days when I sit at my laptop and just don't know what to write. If this happens to Laurel-Rain, it doesn't show in her blogs.

Laurel-Rain has award me the Liebster Blog Award.   Thank you so much.

This is what Laurel-Rain said about me....

Carol's blog is fun, cozy, and a great place to hang out and see what she's reading and posting.  Check her out! She has a snazzy new blog design.




Here’s the info on this award:
1.  Rumor has it that someone in Germany, possibly someone named Liebster, created an award for new bloggers to show appreciation and thanks for their blog.
3.  Liebster means “beloved” in German and Spanish.
2.  You can only receive the award from another blogger, who has also received the award. 
3.  Awards are to be passed forward to other bloggers, 3-5 blog sites, with followers of 300 or less.
4.  Once you give the award to a fellow blogger, you are to contact the blogger and let them know.
5.  Copy and paste the award on your blog.
 
I am honoured to receive awards, but am finding it, increasling difficult to single out a few blogs to pass awards to.  I follow over 200 wonderful blogs, all deserving of awards.  Please see my blog list

I would like to pass this award on to  .........


Jera's Jamboree

Diary of a Mummy Misfit


Bippity Boppity Book

All new-ish blogs I would like to share with you.

DizzyC







No comments:

Post a Comment