Monday 15 August 2011

It's Monday, What are you reading?


Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey

Come on over and join the fun with Sheila!  It is the 100th edition of this meme for Sheila!


This weekend


I wanted to finish The Gardener by Prue Leith but didn't manage to.

We had a family day out yesterday, visiting my 89 year old Grandad and then on to the park, followed by chicken dinner last night.  So, it was a busy day.


In  my postbox

The Empty Nesters by Nina Bell Review copy from Little,Brown Publishers. 
Another one I am looking forward to.  Thank you Little, Brown


What I am reading now

The Gardener by Prue Leith


Coming up here at DizzyCLBB

Review of Will You Still Love me Tomorrow by Claudia Carroll

Guest author on Friday will be Claudia Carroll


What does your reading week look like?


DizzyC



No comments:

Post a Comment