Sunday 7 August 2011

It's Monday, What are you reading?

Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey


This weekend

As you can see I have been messing about with my blog title.  I was envious of all the lovely blog headers.  I got the effect I wanted but wish it was a little sharper. 


I finished reading


To Be Queen - Christy English Review to follow and I am delighted that Christy English is guest author on Friday.


AJ fell asleep with a book. See here

I signed up for  BBAW - Book Blogger Appreciation Week




In My Postbox


I received a copy of Exit the Actress by Priya Parmar.  A win at The Eclectic Reader






What I am reading now 


The Gardener by Prue Leith   and


Starstruck by Jane Lovering




UK readers, remember to check out the giveaway on the left hand side bar. Closes Friday.


What does your reading week look like?


No comments:

Post a Comment