Sunday 9 October 2011

It's Monday - What are u reading?



Last week


I read Wrapped up in You by Carole Matthews. Review and guest author interview to follow



In My Postbox


Happy Birthday by Danielle Steel  A win at Laura's blog A Novel Review  Thank you

India Black and the Widow of Windsor by Carol K Carr Review copy

The Things we Cherished by Pam Jenoff  Review copy

The Magic of Christmas - Trisha Ashley Review copy



What I am reading now


I have lots of books ready to read and have not yet decided on my next read.






Coming up at DizzyCLBB


See the It's a Date diary in left hand sidebar for guest authors coming to DizzyCLBB
and I have more giveaways coming in the next couple of weeks, the first of these on Friday!



What does your reading week look like?


DizzyC

No comments:

Post a Comment