Wednesday 5 October 2011

Wednesday snippets of news

Congrats to 


Juliet Archer (The Importance of Being Emma)  - Fiction Award


Christina Courtenay (The Scarlet Kimono) - Historical Fiction Award


Sue Moorcroft (Want to Know a Secret) - Fiction Award (runner-up)


Winners at  The Big Red Reads awards, last night. 


All these authors and their books can be found at ChocLit
Photos from last night on the ChocLit Blog


***********

Penny Vincenzi has a new novel called The Decision.  
Today over at Tesco Book Blog , Penny answers some reader questions (including my question).
I look forward to reading The Decision.

**********

I am reading Wrapped up in You by Carole Matthews 
and am waiting on The Magic of Christmas by Trisha Ashley

I also have Last Christmas by Julia Williams on my TBR shelves

Seasonal books are hitting the shelves, what seasonal books are you reading or planning to read this year?


DizzyC

No comments:

Post a Comment