Monday 3 October 2011

It's Monday - What are you reading?



Last Week


I reviewed Persuade Me by Juliet Archer


I finished reading and reviewed Breakfast in Bed by Eleanor Moran



In My Postbox


The Postman was a regular to my door this week with review copies of


Heaven and Hell by Jon Kalman Stefansson Quercus


Highland Storms by Christina Courtenay ChocLit Publishing


and a win at OneMorePage


Fat Girls and Fairy Cakes by Sue Watson  Thank you, OneMorePage and Sue Watson


I picked up The Group by Mary McCarthy Audiobook - My first attempt at audiobooks.  It is one I have been wanting to read so thought it would be a good choice.

I bought a copy of Below Stairs - Margaret Powell -  I am in the Downton Abbey phase and wanted another read on the subject.




What I am Reading now


Wrapped up in You - Carole Matthews


The Lady's Slipper - Deborah Swift


Coming up at DizzyCLBB


There is a UK only giveaway in the left hand side bar for 2 copies of Breakfast in Bed by Eleanor Moran



What does your week look like?


DizzyC



No comments:

Post a Comment