Wednesday 9 November 2011

Breakfast for dinner

Dizzy by name.....Dizzy by nature.

I have been following Ali McNamara' s 30 day breakfast challenge leading up to the launch of her latest novel
Breakfast at Darcy's.






With all the talk of breakfast I decided to have a cooked breakfast for dinner on Monday night.   My family do not find this strange and were quite pleased to have it.
I am not one for getting up on a Sunday morning and cooking a full English breakfast.  Sunday seems to be my busiest day for housework with the family home, so the last thing I want to do is cook as soon as I get up.

My partner is used to this arrangement and goes to his mum's for a cooked Sunday breakfast, with AJ, leaving me to get on with the ironing.  It suits me. :)

Back to that breakfast for dinner.

I am very proud of that egg!  I do not eat eggs and when I cook them , they are usually a disaster!

All ready to go.
Eggs, bacon, breakfast sausages, hash browns, mushrooms and baked beans
.

Ali McNamara will be guest author at breakfast time on 24th November to celebrate publication day for Breakfast at Darcy's, with a UK only giveaway, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment