Sunday 20 November 2011

It's Monday........

It's Monday - What are u reading?



I have not entered my It's a Monday since October!  I decided I must make amends today.

Last week

Recently finished  

A Winter Bride - Isla Dewar
The things we Cherished - Pam Jenoff 
Strings Attached - Mandy Baggot
Diary of a Mummy Misfit - Amanda Egan  (reviews on the review page)

Recently finished and reviews still to come

Highland Storms - Christina Courtenay
Breakfast at Darcy's - Ali McNamara 


I was guest over at The Oliva Reader sharing Chapters in my Life link


In my postbox

This week was ARC week with  some 2012 titles

Manhatten - Ronni Cooper
Puppy Love -  Frauke Scheunemann
The Beauty Chorus - Kate Lord Brown
The Two Week Wait - Sarah Rayner
The Raising - Laura Kasischke
Rivals of the Tudor Court - Darcey Bonnett
Postcards from the Heart - Ella Griffin


What I am reading now

Fat Girls and Fairy Cakes - Sue Watson
India Black and The Widow of Windsor - Carol K Carr

Coming up here at DizzyCLBB

24th November - Ali McNamara will be guest author with a UK giveaway of her latest read  Breakfast at Darcy's


What does your reading week look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment