Friday 25 November 2011

Shuffle time

Had a little shuffle around on the layout.  
Yes, I know you cannot see a lot of difference.  


Just glance by the new profile pic (I do apologise, and it may be changed again). I felt I was cheating using the only photo I actually like, which was taken nearly 4 years ago! 


There is one new badge, on the right hand sidebar,  I would like to point out to readers of Romantic fiction, anything from chick-lit, rom-com, contemporary romance to erotic romance,historical romance to paranormal romance.






Visit Romantic Fiction Online



Free to join, meet authors, meet readers, discover new books. The UK's first and only online community dedicated to romantic fiction!



I have been a member on this site for a while now and it is growing by the week.
A place for readers and authors of all types of romantic fiction.  I am making a mention today as there is a new reader's group which now has 9 members. Come on folks, come and join us.




Lots to discover there and it is associated with the Festival of Romance, which was held for the first time this year and attended by authors and readers alike.  Many of you will have heard about this last month and seen my posting about the awards. 


DizzyC

No comments:

Post a Comment