Monday 2 January 2012

It's a Bank Holiday Monday.....

Hosted by Sheila at BookJourney
Last Week
That week between Christmas and New Year feels like a week in limbo.  Everyone was home and routine was completely out the window.  I do now crave the return of routine.

I didn't read much at all.  With family in and out, I could not find time to sit with my book or Kindle.

I did blog a bit and reflected on 2011......

Top reads of 2011  Took a long time to decide.  There were so many good books last year

UK/Ireland Reads - Personal challenge 2011  A round up post of my own personal challenge for 2011

My snapshot year  is a look at my favourite photos on the blog from last year

Rewind and Remember has links to posts from 2011 that were unrelated to books.

I did finished At Sea by Laurie Graham and rated it a 5, review to go up this week.
Could not get into anything else :(

No postbox this week.


New to  the Kindle

The Generation Game - Sophie Duffy
as seen on another blog

The Doctor and the Diva - Adrienne McDonnell
have had this on wishlist a while

Write from the Heart - Heather Hummell
a twitter alert

The Town House (Suffolk House Trilogy #1) - Nora Loft
browsing to see what my library offered in the way of ebooks and decided to get this one :)

What does your reading week look like?


DizzyC

No comments:

Post a Comment