Monday 9 January 2012

It's Monday 9th Jan

Hosted by Sheila at BookJourney


Last week

I am still struggling to get routine back into my life.  This week will be the first full week where everyone in the household is back to their usual routine. Hopefully I can then catch my tail :)

I have a few books to post reviews for these are

At Sea - Laurie Graham   5 star

Netherwood - Jane Sanderson  My first 5 Star read of 2012

Manhattan - Ronni Cooper (not yet rated)



In my postbox



Saving CeeCee Honeycutt - Beth Hoffman  (review copy)

I read this book a while ago when a friend bought me a copy from Amazon, which was imported.  I have been raving about it ever since. I am delighted that this novel is hitting the UK shelves 19th Jan.  

New on the Kindle

Silk - Penny Jordan

Below Stairs - Margaret Powell

Breaking the Ice - Mandy Baggot

The Captive Queen - Alison Weir






Next up to read


Queen Hereafter - Susan Fraser King


Postcards from the Heart - Ella Griffin






Coming up here at DizzyCLBB

Guest authors,  Mink Elliott (with UK giveaway)  and   Beth Hoffman.

What does you reading week look like?







No comments:

Post a Comment