Thursday 8 March 2012

Dizzy C checking in....

Hi folks,


As you can see, DizzyC's Little Book Blog is still ticking over whilst I take my much needed blog break.


I am managing to catch up with my book reviews, and am loving the time to just read and enjoy books.


Family life is manic as ever.   C has just passed her theory driving test so just has her practical to take now.  She is working hard on her A Levels.


M is still having health problems and we are backwards and forwards to appointments for him.  He has just got himself a new camera and is snapping away.


AJ is growing fast......"I am four years old but nearly five"   He is looking forward to big school in Sept.


The wedding plans are coming along.  I am feeling almost in control of all that.  At the stage where not a lot more can be done until nearer the time. Well, apart from making the invites, sewing pearl beads onto my dress, and finding bridesmaids dress for C. Oh, and 2 other family weddings before our wedding! :)


I am debating whether to go straight or curly for the big day.... had mixed reactions from friends and family


excuse the quality of the webcam photo.
I will try to go with contact lenses on the day too.

I have had one of 3 contact lens trials.  First trial was good.  I was able to wear the contacts comfortably.  I want to wear contacts occasionally. My next trial is to see if I can put the contacts in myself.


I have been adding ideas to my Pinterest pages, too.




Bookish news




There are lots of guest authors lined up in the next few weeks, just take a look at the It's a Date!  section on the left


I am reading 


The Darker Side of Mummy Misfit by Amanda Egan on the Kindle  and


The Apothecary's Daughter by Charlotte Betts  




Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment