Friday 30 March 2012

Something for the weekend

Folks, the weekend is here!  
It has been a testing one and I predict next week to be similiar, with the saving grace that the children are on Easter break.




If you are looking for something to read this weekend.......






Janice Horton is celebrating her 1st Blogiversary here  and to celebrate her 5 star read
Reaching for the Stars  is FREE this weekend, here and in the USA.






I have downloaded Sealed with a Kiss, a short story by Fiona Walker is available at 99p here,   ahead of the release of The Love Letter by Fiona Walker very soon.   More about that here on the blog soon




My purchase of The Sugar Girls by Duncan Barrett and Nuala Calvi dropped into my Kindle mailbox overnight.  The story of the girls in the Tate & Lyle sugar factory - East End of London.
I pre-ordered this after hearing about it through the lovely Sharon at Jera's Jamboree


Happy reading, folks!




DizzyC












No comments:

Post a Comment