Saturday 10 March 2012


Thank you to the lovely McGuffy Ann for this award.



The Rules:
1. Thank & link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer the form questions below.
3. Share ten random facts / thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate (at least) 7 other blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
 

The Questions & My Answers:
1. Favourite song...You give me something - James Morrison
2. Favourite dessert - Key Lime Pie or Choc fudge cake
3. What ticks me off - lateness, lying, people on mobile phones when driving
4. When I'm upset I....cry!
5. Favourite pet(s) - I had a dog called Muffin.  We don't have pets at the moment,but I would have another dog.  
6. Black or white...grey...Black, I wear mostly black
7. Biggest fear..heights and deep water.
8. Everyday attitude...I'll get back to you on that one when I can think for 5 mins!  (seriously that is how it is, no time to think :)   )
9. What is perfection?...I don't know.  I would love to find it.
10. Guilty pleasures...chocolate, chocolate, chocolate


Please play along if you would like to accept this award for your own blog and pass on to others.


DizzyC 

No comments:

Post a Comment