Thursday 22 March 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you to the lovely Kate at Me My Books and I for giving me this award





The rules of the award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award (done)
2. Share seven things about yourself (see below)
3. Send it on to fifteen other bloggers that you really like and let them know you have awarded it to them (see below)
Seven things about myself:
  1. I am left-handed, and thumb through magazines, books etc from the back to the front.
  2. Favourite flower scent is freesia. Reminds me of family weddings, as a child, when I was bridesmaid.
  3. I do not like nuts, but do enjoy praline chocolate
  4. I cannot swim.  I did not want my children to be like me and so I took a part time job to pay for swimming lessons for them when they were 5 and 3 years old. Little one will start swimming this year.
  5. I try to beat my daughter's Just Dance high scores when no-one else is around.  They would never catch me actually dancing with the Wii.
  6. I am a nightmare at remembering folks names.  When introduced to someone new, I put all my thoughts into working them out and forget to make a mental note of their name.
  7. I met my husband to be in 2005 but we did not have a first date until 2006.  (We met New Year's Eve)
I would like to award The Versatile Blogger Award to all my blog followers.
We have a great community and all share the credit for it.  Please take this award and pass it on.
DizzyC

No comments:

Post a Comment