Sunday 7 October 2012

Happy pub day to Carol E Wyer

Yes, it's launch day for Carol E Wyer, with her 2nd novel SURFING IN STILETTOS


Happy launch day, dear blog friend!


photos courtesy of the author

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Surfing-in-Stilettos-ebook/dp/B009M9DODK/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1349504641&sr=1-4



My review for this hilarious read can be found here

Carol is having a launch party on her blog (on a school night, too), the last launch party was fun filled and well attended.....

Please do come over for fun, chat and prizes.

Carol has asked us to share photos of us wearing our stilettos..... I want to show off my wedding shoes and as they could not be seen under my full length dress, this photo will have to do....


The shoes were quite plain with a bow but I decided to they needed
some bling and added the heart shaped crystals myself.


to join in the fun visit Carol at http://facing50withhumour.blogspot.co.uk/

or visit her website: www.carolewyer  and follow on Twitter @carolewyer

DizzyC

No comments:

Post a Comment