Thursday 4 October 2012

Romance readers and authors

I have now booked the hotel and tickets and am almost ready for the 
FESTIVAL OF ROMANCE 2012.

Are you going?  What are you looking forward to?  

I am looking forward to visiting the fair at the Corn Exchange to see what I can spend my pennies on :)

I am looking forward to meeting many of the authors that I have 'met' through my blog over the last 2 years, the most.

It's not too far away now!  :)

There are plenty of events scheduled for the weekend for both readers of romance and authors or aspiring authors.

For those of you who do not know about the Festival yet  here are the details and the links


Friday 16th November

FESTIVAL OF ROMANCE AWARDS AND BALL

Saturday 17th November

WRITING WORKSHOPS, 
ROMANCE FAIR, 
ROMANCE READATHON,
MEET THE AUTHORS for COFFEE AND CAKE
MEET THE AUTHORS ROCK STAR PARTY
LITERARY DINNER
TOTAL-E-BOUND EROTIC ROMANCE PARTY

Sunday 18th November

PITCH YOUR NOVEL
ROMANTIC FICTION CONFERENCE: "After 50 Shades, where next for romantic fiction?"
MEET THE AUTHORS for an HISTORICAL AFTERNOON TEA

Full details and tickets can be found here

Carol
DizzyC




No comments:

Post a Comment