Saturday 16 July 2011

Birthday Honours List - Authors


The Queen has a Birthday Honours list and I have decided to do my own.


Unfortunately, there are no OBEs, CBEs, MBEs or even a Garden Party invitation to the Palace.  Just a shout out for some of the wonderful folks I have befriended or followed over the last year.  


These are my favourite authors,some have been guest here and their guest posts can be found in the left hand sidebar under Authors.


I have not given links as this would make one long list of links.  Please do Google these lovely authors, they can all be found there.


My Birthday Honours - Authors


Ali McNamara - My first guest author


Jane Lovering


Rosy Thornton


Christina Courtenay


Carol K Carr


Jean Fullerton


Cari Rosen


Beth Hoffman


Kristina McMorris


Sue Welfare


Margaret James


Linda Gillard


Isla Dewar


Sue Moorcroft


Phillipa Ashley


Liane Moriarty


Christopher Gortner


Dee Ersnt


Julia Williams


Carol E Wyer


Amanda Addison


Gillian Bagwell


Claudia Carroll


Maggie O'Farrell









No comments:

Post a Comment