Sunday 10 July 2011

In My Mailbox

Hosted By: The Story Siren
Inspired By: Pop Culture Junkie


For Review




*This was a request I made to the publisher. I cannot wait to read it!


*Twisted was one of those random you-didn't-request-they-just-sent-it-to-you type ordeals that was a nice pleasant surprise. I've been wanting to read PLL for a while, but haven't. This may actually be my friend Heidi's first guest review on the blog since she's read the series. I'll eventually read it, I just don't have the time to play catch-up with the series right now. Having Heidi review it will not only give you a better review from someone who has kept up with the series, but also will get the review to you quicker. :)


Purchases

*These three were purchased at Books-A-Million in their Bargains section. After being hyped up from hearing Heidi talk about all of the wonderful books there, I was kind of disappointed with their selection. However, Heidi said there was more at her local BAM (I went to a different one), so we've actually got a date to go to that one when I visit her next week. Hopefully, I have many more to show you!


*I'll be honest, I've been looking at this series for a while now but just haven't had the chance to read it. I still don't really have the time right now with my current massive TBR list, but I ended up getting a pretty good deal on these - so I decided to go ahead and add them to my stockpile. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment