Sunday 24 July 2011

Review - Miss Hildreth Wore Brown - Olivia DeBelle Byrd



Miss Hildreth Wore Brown - Olivia DeBelle Byrd


I won a copy of this book on Cmash Loves to read blog and was so excited as it was on my wishlist. 

I enjoy Southern fiction so when I saw this book written by a Southern lady full of antedotes of Southern life I was very interested to read it. 

This book had me laughing out loud and gave me more insight into the lives of Southern women. The author has such character and this shines through in the book. I especially loved the Robert Redford chapter. 

My only disppointment was that I expected it to read more like a novel rather than short individual chapters and I would have liked the book to have been longer. 

I have given 3 out 5 stars but I would say this is more a 3.5 out of 5 for me

No comments:

Post a Comment