Sunday 24 July 2011

It's Monday, What are You Reading?


Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey

This weekend

I finished and reviewed Miss Hildreth Wore Brown by Oliva DeBelle Byrd   Review

and a children's travel journal  Explore, Dream, Discover by Charlotte Samiec        Review

and Love Virtually by Daniel Glattauer Review


In my Postbox

Nothing from the postman this week but I did treat myself to

The Birthday Party by Veronica Henry     and

The Man of my Dreams by Curtis Sittenfeld


What I am reading now

Almost finished Will you still love me tomorrow by Claudia Carroll

The Very Thought of You - Rosie Alison bumped this up my TBR list as I see it is soon to be released in the USA

Up next.....

To be Queen  - Christy English

What does your reading week look like?












No comments:

Post a Comment