Thursday 28 July 2011

Cutting it fine!

Hi folks,
Just wanted to share my day with you. It was supposed to be straight forward, little one to play school, housework, emails and blog.


Nothing eventful there but what I wanted. Everyone else had other ideas!


Dear son told me last night, 3 days b4 the first family wedding for fifteen years, that he has cadet camp this weekend! So, not only will he not be at the wedding, but he needed some kit. Kit that cannot be bought where we live. Some of the items were to replace items left behind on the last camp trip.


This morning was  a few phones calls to find Army surplus stores and a trip out of town to get supplies, and damage the bank account.  

Drama over until I asked dear partner why he didn't say much when I showed him my outfit 
for the wedding on Saturday. He said he thought it was too short. I was n't sure about it and it was my back up dress, which became my only dress. Could not find anything I liked after several out of town shopping trips.


 Tomorrow I am off out of town again to look again. :( 


Wish me luck! :)


DizzyC


via my mobile phone (and edited this morn)

No comments:

Post a Comment