Thursday 22 September 2011

Dizzy chat

I have noticed over the last few weeks that I am so busy I have not been taking part in meme's (except for BBAW which was one reason I was so busy) and so the blog has just been reviews, and guest posts and hardly any chat.


My partner was the one who first called me Dizzy and the name stuck. 
I often start a conversation in my head and then suddenly carry the conversation on with whoever is within earshot, expecting them to pick up on the conversation thread.   


My partner has a look when this happens, as if to say "you are doing it again, I missed the first part of the conversation in your head!"


This morning he got "so, how do they know they can assign a particular ISBN number and how many combinations are available with a 13 digit ISBN?"  


I still have to find the answers to the above questions.  :)


*****************


For those of you who do like to keep up with my blog, thank you, I now have a facebook page.  This will have links to all posts here but also little snippets of book related info, competitions, and news I find on my travels in cyberspace.  


If you have Facebook, (what is FB on at the moment, too many food additives or something, it is very hyperactive at the moment), please follow the link below and 'like'




**********************

I have several exciting guest author spots coming up over the next couple of months.  There is a It's a date section on the left hand side bar.

Guest authors including Eloisa James, Trisha Ashley, Eleanor Moran, Shari Low, Carole Matthews and Mandy Baggot.  I will be getting a reputation as a name dropper!


Real life is making me very Dizzy at the moment.  I have the eldest C at 6th Form College and comes in and out at strange times of the day.  

M has started his GCSE courses, so still in full time ed and I know where he is during the week.

AJ has increased his time a playschool.  Well, this morning I forgot his drink. Not a problem because I left his drink bottle at school last week, so I begged some squash from playschool.  Out of one problem came the solution to the next.   Tuesday was his full day at playschool.  I had to ring to find out the time for end of the day!

So, these days, I am not sure which day I am on, where my children are, who is in for dinner, who is in to sleep, and they wonder why I am Dizzy!

So, how is your week going?

DizzyC

No comments:

Post a Comment