Sunday 11 September 2011

It's Monday, what are u reading? 12/9

Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey

Last week


Last week was very busy book wise.  I had a terrific week reading.  


I finished A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James Review to follow


















I read (Un)like a Virgin by Lucy-Anne Holmes in 2 days.  I stayed up past my bedtime to finish it. I couldn't resist.  Review

















I set up a Facebook Page for the blog.  I know sometimes it is easier to follow through a different social network.  Please pop over and 'like' if you have facebook.  I do add little snippets over there that don't always warrant a full post.


In my postbox


My postie earned his tea breaks this week.


I had a lovely surprise Monday afternoon.


The Greatest Knight, The Scarlet Lion and Lady of the English by Elizabeth Chadwick


Thank you, Sourcebooks for my prize from  British Babes Book Brigade on Facebook.  This is a lovely group which is also a great resource for those who enjoy reading novels from British authors


I also received
Netherwood by Jane Sanderson Thank you Little,Brown.


and
The Froobles - Cory Cucumber and the farmyard muddle 
The Froobles - Ozzy Onion and the noisy dinosaurs


These are 2 books from the new fruit and veg character books series from TopThat! Publishing. Thank you, TopThat!






What I am reading now


Persuade Me - Juliet Archer 


The Froobles with AJ




Coming up on DizzyCLBB this week


Stay tuned this week, folks. Lots going on........


I will, hopefully, be posting each day as part of Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2011.


Tues - I am guest over at A Few More Pages and Katy will be guest here.


Thurs -  Lucy-Anne Holmes is guest author with a UK addresses only giveaway of her latest book (un)like a Virgin.


Friday  -is party time with author Carol E Wyer over at Facing 50 with humour




What does your week look like?


DizzyC







No comments:

Post a Comment