Monday 10 December 2012

Festive Fun - Day 11 - Amanda Egan

Amanda Egan is behind the door for Day 11 of Festive Fun Author Advent with an interest group of Carollers




What is your favourite festive film/book or both?


That would have to be 'It's a Wonderful Life' starring James Stewart.  It's such an up-lifting little film and always makes me cry.  It reminds me of cosy afternoons with my Mum and Dad.


Mince pie or Choc Yule Log?

Yuck, yuck and yuck to mince pies.  Just YUCK!  I love our family tradition of Chocolate Log.  It's a secret recipe, so I can't give it to you or I'd have to kill you!


You open the door to Carollers, who would be your dream team of Carollers?

Ooh, how exciting!  Now let me think ... I'd have Will Young, Julian Clary, Curtis Stigers, Jeffrey Palmer, Olly Murs and Richard Gere. And if I could have dead people, I'd have my Dad, my Godmother and Noel Coward.  Thank you! 

Favourite childhood memory for the season?

I have so many happy memories of family Christmases, it's hard to pinpoint one.  The year I got my organ (!) was pretty high up there - a white and gold electronic Bontempi which you played by numbers.  Also when I got a doll's house - VERY exciting!  And lots of family parties with singing and dancing.

Amanda Egan is the author of Diary of a Mummy Misfit, The Darker Side of  Mummy Misfit, Completing the Puzzle and her latest novel.....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stilettos-Stubble-ebook/dp/B00AEE6W04/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1354099820&sr=1-4

Plus a festive novella http://www.amazon.co.uk/Christmas-Deliverance-a-Novella-ebook/dp/B00AG2FH64/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1354364090&sr=1-5

Mummy Misfit Blog is here

On Twitter @mummy_misfit


Thank you, Amanda
DizzyC

No comments:

Post a Comment