Sunday 23 December 2012

Festive Fun - Day 23 - Kristina McMorris

Today and tomorrow there will be 3 guests each day.  I had a couple of late comers to the festive fun! :)
The more the merrier, I say.

Kristina McMorris joins in with her Christmas favourties





What is your favourite Christmas Carol/festive song?
"I'll be Home for Christmas"

What is your favourite festive film/book or both?
It's a Wonderful Life. No matter how many times I watch that movie, I can't help but tear up during the final scene, when Harry toasts: "To my big brother, George, the richest man in town." 

Tree – Real or Artificial? Why?
I admit, it's artificial. It's just so much easier. It even has lights built in. This year, I took the "cheating" aspect to a whole new level by hanging pine-scented sticks on the branches, so now it actually smells like a real tree! 

You open the door to Carollers, who would be your dream team of Carollers?
Hmm....I'd say The Andrew Sisters. Can you imagine listening to their wonderfully harmonised carols all night? 





My latest novel was released in March 2012, titled Bridge of Scarlet Leaves. The story features a Caucasian female violinist who secretly elopes with her Japanese American boyfriend -- the night before Pearl Harbor is bombed. 

Most recently, my holiday novella, The Christmas Collectorwas featured in an anthology titled A Winter Wonderlandwhich has now appeared on the New York Times bestsellers list for six consecutive weeks! 

Thank you, Kristina


No comments:

Post a Comment