Friday 7 December 2012

Festive Fun - Day 8 - Ali Bacon

Ali Bacon is joining in the fun on Festive Fun Author Advent today.




What is your favourite Christmas Carol/festive song?
The Pogues – Fairytale of New York – irreverent but fab. Love it every time it comes on (which is more than you can say for most!)
What is your favourite festive film/book or both?
I always read Lucy and Tom’s Christmas by Shirley Hughes to my kids in the 80s.The details and the pictures were just right – not too old-fashioned for them, but with a touch of nostalgia for me.
Favourite childhood memory for the season?
Waking up in the pitch dark and wondering if Santa had been.
Tree – Real or Artificial? Why?
Either! It depends on my mood and the time available . Some years I’m all for tradition and piney smells. Other times I just go for convenience. (Not to mention economy – have you seen the price of real trees?!)
Bucks Fizz or Mulled Wine or other?
Why oh why do they have to take perfectly good wine and mull it?! I’ll have mine plain and plentiful please!

Ali B



There’s more about me and my work at http://alibacon.com and at http://www.thornberrypublishing.com/
or follow me on Twitter @AliBacon

No comments:

Post a Comment