Thursday 20 December 2012

Festive Fun - Day 20 - Jean Fullerton

Jean Fullerton joins the festive fun today. Find out how Daniel Craig features in Jean's Christmas ;)







I love Christmas and, no matter how near I am to a deadline, it’s the only day I stop writing.

My favourite Christmas Carol  is Hark the Herald Angel Singespecially sung at the Midnight service on Christmas Eve. 

What is your favourite festive film/book or both?

Love Actually – I think it is so romantic and I love the way the stories weave together.


Tree – Real or Artificial? Why?

Artificial I’m afraid as the dog once got a septic paw after a pine needle imbedded itself in under the pad


Bucks Fizz or Mulled Wine or other?

Buck fizz. I’m not a great lover of the tradition Christmas food. I  never eat Christmas Pudding, don’t like Mince pies and mulled wine gives me a headache.  

Christmas dinner – Turkey or Beef or other?

Beef. Although when I was a child beef was for everyday and chicken was the expensive meat.


You open the door to Carollers, who would be your dream team of Carollers?

Richard Armitage, Aiden Turner, Daniel Craig and Henry Cavill and it doesn’t matter a jot if they can’t hold a note;-)

And to recover from all the festivities can I recommend you curl up in front of a warm fire and treat yourself with a visit to mid-nineteenth century London with, No Cure for Love, A Glimpse at Happiness, Perhaps Tomorrow or Hold on to Hope one of my East End family saga. 

All available as paperbacks from Amazon or Waterstones and also on Kindle



No comments:

Post a Comment