Friday 21 December 2012

Festive Fun - Day 21 - Liz Fenwick

My 2nd guest on Day 21 is Liz Fenwick.  How many trees? LOL




What is your favourite festive film/book or both? 
Christmas films…where do I begin. I love so many from my childhood and from my kids. If I had to choose I’d go with Christmas in Connecticut…the heroine’s name is Elizabeth and she is a writer…
 
Favourite childhood memory for the season? 
It’s not a childhood one but one from my late teens and has to do with mistletoe. Every year we had an Open House party on Christmas Eve with many people coming and going. Year after year, I remember hoping and longing to be kissed under the mistletoe. Eventually it happened and I still blush thinking about it. I called upon mistletoe mischief in The Cornish House. I just love the possibility of the magic of Christmas and mistletoe.
 
Tree – Real or Artificial? Why? 
Both…as I live in three places and spend part of the Christmas season in all of them. So in Dubai and London we have artificial but in Cornwall we have a real tree…which is my favourite.

You open the door to Carollers, who would be your dream team of Carollers? 
Jon Bon Jovi, Hugh Jackman, Garth Brooks and Chris Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment