Thursday 6 December 2012

Festive Fun - Day 7 - Miranda Dickinson

Festive Fun Author Advent continues today with Miranda Dickinson



What is your favourite festive film/book or both?

The Muppet Christmas Carol - I have to watch it every Christmas Eve.

Tree – Real or Artificial? Why?

ALWAYS real. I need the Christmas tree smell. Artificial trees make me really sad!

Favourite childhood memory for the season?

Waking up while it's still dark, reaching down to the bottom of my bed and feeling the satisfying crunch of wrapped paper packages in the stripey pillowcase we used to put out for Father Christmas. Even now that memory gives me a glow!

What is your favourite Christmas Carol/festive song?

I love O Holy Night for carols and Driving Home for Christmas by Chris Rea.

You open the door to Carollers, who would be your dream team of Carollers?

James Taylor, Newton Faulkner, Ryan Keen, Cara Dillon, Carole King and Imogen Heap. I'd invite them in for a gig!

Miranda Dickinson says.....
My new novel is When I Fall in Love - out now! Despite the very Christmassy cover it isn't actually a Christmas book, but it's packed with laughter, tears and a story that will light up your Christmas! Did I mention it will also make a perfect Christmas present...?


Lots of festive treats coming soon to my website:www.miranda-dickinson.com
blog: www.coffeeandroses.blogspot.com
and on my twitter and facebook pages:
twitter: @wurdsmyth
facebook: www.facebook.com/MirandaDickinsonAuthor

No comments:

Post a Comment