Monday 24 December 2012

Festive Fun - Day 24 - Laura James



I do hope you have enjoyed my 24 days Author Advent.  It was great fun putting it together, and worth the time put in to it :)
(Don't forget, now all 5 questions in the Festive Quiz can be found in the author advent) So...........

Laura James has joined us on the last day of the festive fun.



Favourite carol 

It Came Upon A Midnight Clear, sung by a choir. In candlelight. With my family and friends gathered round.

Real or Artifical Tree

 Fake tree as we have two cats and two kittens, and pine needles DO fall off no matter with what we spray the tree. I had a real tree once, pre-husband, pre-children, pre-cats, and I was stuck with it for months. No. Fake tree. Definitely fake. I know exactly what to do with that; ask my husband, Gajitman, to pack it in a box and shove it in the loft.

Favourite childhood memory

 Living in Windsor, but spending Christmas in London with relatives. To this day I have no idea how Father Christmas knew where to find my brother and me. We had taken our pillow cases, so maybe he tracked them...


Thank you for the fun trip down many lanes. I am a new writer, as yet unpublished, although I have a few credits to my name as listed on my website, www.lauraejames.co.uk

I am a member of The Romaniacs and we are always on the look out for guests, so please do visit and have a chat. http://theromaniacgroup.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment